Thursday, May 2

Random thoughts

Sometimes our mind work like a whirlwind and comes across hundred of things within span of not much time and you want to pen down all of them. My mind is currently working under this condition. If i m thinking about sports while filling my cup with water then my thoughts would be of politics by the time i m drinking and at the end i were lost somewhere in my imagination about my friends.

In such times i don't know what to write. While thinking the ideas and points seem to be perfect to be posted but before posting them they are looking like a lame excuse for diary to be filled.

May be you too have faced such problems while writing and the only solution to this seems to me is to publish them on your blog as soon as they invade your brain. :P

P.S The blabber has just began! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment